~Natural Healing With Organic Northwest Herbs~






Friday, April 29, 2011

It's FEATURE FRIDAY again, and I want to introduce you to my friend Lucia from Isreal!

~1.What is your name? My name is Lucia Verona.




~2.Where are you located? I am located in sunny Tel Aviv - Israel!

~3.Tell me a little about yourself and how you got started doing what you do?
I'm a 29 year old independent fashion designer, originaly from Slovakia. Shortly after moving to Israel in 2005, I fulfilled my
life long dream of becoming a fashion designer, and started studying at the prestigous Shenkar fashion institute.
Soon after, I started selling my designes in various boutiques in Tel Aviv, working from my home studio.


~4.What type of items would I find in your shop?
My designs are always about creating timeless and elegant pieces with a strong emphasys on fit, comfort and versatility.


~5.How long have you been crafting?
I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, always trying to transform things that surround me.

~6.What inspires you the most to create?
It sounds funny but I draw my inspiration from everyday life events.


~7.What is the one "must have" item you need with you when you create?
The one "must have" item I need in order to create is my sketchbook which I carry with me everywhere.

~8.What is one of your favorite items from your favorites list on Etsy?
One of my favorite shops on Etsy is "Ellemoss" , a photographer which I adore.

~9.When you aren't crafting, what do you do?
In my spare time I love to cook and invent new recipes.


~10.Where can we find your shop?
Six months ago I had a great opportunity to start selling my clothes on http://www.Etsy.com
You're always welcome in my shop:
http://www.luciaverona.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment