~Natural Healing With Organic Northwest Herbs~






Saturday, May 7, 2011

So Sorry Feature Friday was not posted due to technical difficulties! So belated....I would like to introduce you to my friend Holly!

~1. What is your name?
Holly


~2.Where are you located?
I am located in Burlington, Washington which is about 2hrs north of Seattle.


~3.Tell me a little about yourself and how you got started doing what you do?
I work full time as a bookkeeper for a doctor’s office in Mt. Vernon. I Recently got married in Vegas. I love cupcakes! I decided to take on a personal challenge of baking 101 different cupcakes. So I setup a blog to document my journey. After baking a couple different cuppys I realized I really love baking! So I looked into started my own cupcake business but after lots of research, I just didn’t have the money or space to take on something like that right now. But not wanted to give up my dream of owning my own business I looked into different options. A friend of mine actually told me about etsy a year a so ago and loved the site as a buyer so I thought why not be a seller? Since I love scrapbooking and having lots of supplies, I took two of my most favorite hobbies and combined them and that’s how I came up with Delectable Delights.


~4.What type of items would I find in your shop?
Cupcake Toppers and Wraps


~5.How long have you been crafting?
Scrapbooking for over 5yrs.

~6.What inspires you the most to create?
My son Aidan, holidays, the weather…. I just try to create fun unique things that I would have fun using.


~7.What is the one "must have" item you need with you when you create?
Glue!!!!!

~8.What is one of your favorite items from your favorites list on Etsy?
I came across this shop Sugar Robot though one of my favorite blogs-Cupcakes take the cake awhile ago and this shop make edible images/toppers for you’re cupcakes. These butterflies are one of my favorites and I’m just waiting for an excuse to buy them!!!
www.etsy.com/listing/68056583/edible-butterflies-assorted-pink-and?ref=a...


~9.When you aren't crafting, what do you do?
Hanging with the family. With summer on it’s way hopefully lots of camping and trips to the beach.

~10.Where can we find your shop?
On etsy- www.etsy.com/shop/hollyandarron

On Facebook- www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Delectable-Delights/186419601381777

On my blog- www.cuppycakechallenge.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Melissa! Thanks so much for this feature :)

    ReplyDelete