~Natural Healing With Organic Northwest Herbs~






Sunday, October 14, 2012

Check out my picture entered in the drawing and more info on a special prize pack if I win Grand Prize!

So I hope everyone is enjoying their Fall weather! It has been quite rainy and cold here in the Pacific Northwest! One thing we did do was visit the local farms that provide Organic Fruits, Veggies AND Organic Grass Fed Beef! Here is the picture I took of one of the Hemlock Highlands! I was so excited my little 2 1/2yr old daughter could see the cows up close!
This is one of the Bulls we met! He kept mooing at us very loudly in-between taking mouthfuls of hay! I got this shot when he was licking the hay from his lips! Which by chance is my entry into the local Farmers Supply Photo contest! I need YOUR help to WIN! Come vote for my picture in the photo contest!! Please "like" the page then vote for my picture! It is titled, "Highland Bull from Hemlock Highlands Farm " by Melissa Carr http://a.pgtb.me/qffhvC I am on page#7 at the bottom left! You will see the picture! If I win the Grand Prize, I will have an exclusive Blog Prize Pack of my products worth $50!! So go visit the link now, come back and comment that you did, so YOU can be entered! The gift basket will be given away if I win, so share with your Facebook friends to get more votes on my pic! Thanks for your help! I look forward to winning and giving the Gift basket away!

12 comments:

  1. I'm the first one to vote and post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted! Good luck! I hope you WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted! Good luck - it's a great pic!

    Darcy from TheWildRoses.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was the first one to post/vote. Tried to comment here but it wouldn't let me. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! What a beautiful cow!

    Renee
    Real Food Writer @ The SIMPLE Moms Blog
    www.thesimplemoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voted! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked the link, but it told me the page wasn't found :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too Melissa...it says page not found. :(

    ReplyDelete