~Natural Healing With Organic Northwest Herbs~






Monday, November 21, 2011

Super Specials -- THIS WEEK ONLY!

Are you a fan of my Facebook page? You should be!! I announce specials on my Facebook page first for all to see, so go on over & become a fan! http://www.facebook.com/honeybeeholistics Now for the specials!! This week I have been featuring specials EVERYDAY!! Come join in on the savings & be prepared for the BIG BLACK FRIDAY sale! ONLY revealed the night of Thanksgiving!! November 21 ▬
Buy 1 {2oz.} Organic Wrinkle Away Face Cream Get 1 {1/2oz.} Organic Wrinkle Away Eye Cream FREE
November 22 ▬ Buy 1 {8oz.} Organic Lotion Get 1 {3oz.} Organic Lotion FREE
November 23 ▬ Buy 1 {3oz} Organic Mentholated Body Rub Get 1 Organic Cold Sore Ointment Lip Pot FREE
November 24 ▬ Buy 1 {2oz} Customized Glaciomarine Clay Mask Get 1 {2oz}Organic Wrinkle Away Face Cream for 1/2 price
November 25 ▬ To Be revealed the night of November 24th!
If you are interested in taking part in ANY or ALL of these specials you MUST email me your order so I may charge you accordingly! honeybeeholistics@yahoo.com Thank You for your participation! I hope you are able to check off your gift list & save some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment