~Natural Healing With Organic Northwest Herbs~






Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am so lucky to have such a supportive Mom!

I am so lucky to have one of my biggest supporters in my life...........My Mom! Each Winter Season she travels down to Surprise, Arizona with my Dad in their RV "Home-on-Wheels" to stay in the Warmth of the Sun while mostly everyone else braves the cold! On Fridays and some Saturdays too she takes my products to the Vendor Markets to help sell my products and get the word out about my business.  She went to college to obtain her Bachelors Degree in Marketing  & Communication.......So you can only imagine what a great job she does!  This is a picture of the table from the latest Vendor Market. She called me yesterday and not realizing she hit call before a customer came up, I got to hear a little of her sales techniques at work!
"Yes, did you know that this clay mask is filled with Glaciomarine Clay. You can only find this in two places on earth, and the Northwest is one of them. My daughter has researched this particular variety of clay. It is filled with the best minerals for detoxifying your skin. She makes all of these items handmade. She has been working on her business for over 3 years so she can be a stay-at-home-Mom. Here's a picture of her....." 
I then called her and told her about the "eaves dropping" message I got and how neat it was to hear her in action. Plus to tell her how grateful I was that she was working so hard for me getting the word out selling my products.
I love you Mom!
This is a picture of the three of us when Aria was only 3 weeks old and she came out to Washington to visit! May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment